Monday, November 21, 2011

Recent Fun!


Do not worry! We are not dead! These past few months have been a complete whirlwind. We have moved four times since May and pretty much feel like we have gone crazy! Despite the crazy we have done a few fun fun things. When Dave moved to Pocatello to live with the Indians we decided to visit one of our favorite spots. Rexburg! We started our day going to the Idaho Falls Zoo. The kids loved it! At least they look excited!

 After the Zoo we headed to Rexburg and hit a few hot spots. We ended up at one of the most delicious places around. Nielsen's Frozen Custard. If you haven't been there, SHAME! (And please go as soon as life lends you the opportunity, it is amazing!)

 Love my handsome boys!


 We visited the Vineyard Gardens Pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun!

 Let's get ready to RUMBLE!


 Catchin a few needed Z's in the bouncy house!


On October 8th we participated in the walk for Autism Speaks. It was held at the Rio Tinto stadium which is pretty awesome. I know the Farr's can appreciate its' awesomeness!


 We were so happy to have family there to support Lincoln and Autism Speaks in spreading awareness for Autism spectrum disorder. Lovin' on his grandpa!




 Just waiting to start. Sure glad I had been practicing my speed walking. It was brutal out there!
Lincoln was a champ and showed everyone up in speed and cuteness!

Dave and I were lucky enough to attend a BYU Cougar football game. Despite the cold, it was a lot of fun. I am still amazed at how people react during sporting events. Don't get me wrong, I love a good game and fair competition but people...it is just a game!




Halloween pretty much rocks at my parents' house. Halloween day could not have been more beautiful. We carved these pumpkins outside with no jackets on. It was bliss! The pumpkins didn't turn out so bad either.

 We had to pay homage to Toy Story one our favorite movies and my brother Jairus, did us proud by carving his favorite cereal box character. Do you see what I am talking about?


 Benson and his cousin Sage were so cute as Tinkerbell and a lost boy. Lincoln was sick but he made the cutest Peter Pan I ever did see!



 My parents yard looked awesome! I thought it looked pretty scary. They handed out warm churros and hot chocolate and projected Thriller on their garage for trick-or-treaters to enjoy!



 Benson could not. get. enough. of the fog!



 These last pictures didn't turn out very well but they tell a great story! My sister and brother-in-law gave Lincoln some sessions at Courage Reins. It is a ranch where children with disabilities can come and get therapy using horses. Lincoln will soon be going every Saturday and we are hopeful it will help him with some of his anxiety and maybe even some communication. The people who work there are amazing with Lincoln and I am so grateful for their patience in working with him.

They work on signing go, stop, more, horse, fun, all done and many more. Lincoln loved petting the horses mane. It was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara! I just found your blog after seeing your designer post the design. I LOVE the title of your blog! So creative! I can't wait to follow along. I actually teach pre-schoolers with autism and I absolutely love it.

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete